Information provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and EU Regulation 2016/679 to visitors of the site from the address (site URL), excluding any external links.
We remind you, however, that you may at any time disable the operation of cookies or be informed when you receive them and refuse to consent to their sending by configuring your browser. He/she is also entitled to request the vision, rectification, cancellation of the data transferred.
- The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the address indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. No other use will be made of the data sent by the sender, nor will they be transferred to third parties. The use will be temporary and limited to the satisfaction of the user’s requests.
- The Newsletter service is provided by Sendinblue, which has adapted its standards to the regulations in force.
- By registering for the Newsletter service, you accept the occasional sending of e-mails, without prejudice to your right to withdraw your subscription at any time.
- AT65 does not import data from external files, but only processes the data of users who have voluntarily subscribed to the Newsletter service or participated in the crowdfunding campaign that required the communication of such data.
- The data controller is: Antonella Torquati – Via Carlo Pisacane, 16 – 01100 Viterbo (Italy) – e-mail: email@example.com – telephone: +393703060183
INTEGRATION TO THE POLICY: concerns the Sassy Social Share plugin and can be consulted here.
The manager of the site, as well as the author of every work published there, declares that he does not carry out the activity of professional retail trade of the works displayed here, which are the work of his own genius, but rather practises it sporadically (occasional trade) and is therefore not subject to the commercial disciplines contained in Legislative Decree 114/98 which, on the contrary, regulates trade activities in a professional and continuous form. He hereby declares, therefore, for the purposes of the application of art. 4 paragraph 2 letter h of Legislative Decree of 31 March 1998 no. 114, to display and sell, on an occasional and occasional basis, products that are the result and the work of his creativity and talent, which therefore fall under art. 4 paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 114/98 without being obliged, as a consequence, to register in any of the Registers (mandatory for professional businessmen) at any Chamber of Commerce in the Italian territory in relation to the articles dealt with.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)